Cleaning your air ducts and HVAC system not only improves the air quality, but can also help it operate more efficiently. It can also prolong the lifespan of your HVAC system by reducing strain and preventing damage caused by dust buildup. NADCA recommends cleaning the average home system every 3-5 years.
Here’s an overview of what you can expect:
- Inspection: We start with a thorough inspection of the HVAC system by our trained technicians. They will assess the condition of the air ducts, furnace, filters, and other components to determine the extent of cleaning required.
- Preparation: We take necessary precautions to protect your home or office during the cleaning process. This may involve covering furniture, floors, and other vulnerable areas to prevent dust or debris from spreading.
- Duct Cleaning: The primary focus of the service is to clean the air ducts, which are responsible for distributing conditioned air throughout the building. Technicians will use specialized tools and equipment such as high-powered vacuums, brushes, and compressed air to remove accumulated dust, dirt, allergens, and other contaminants from the ductwork.
- Furnace Cleaning: The furnace, an integral part of the HVAC system, will also be cleaned as part of the service. This involves removing dust, soot, and debris that may have accumulated on the furnace’s components, such as burners, heat exchangers, and blower motors. Cleaning the furnace helps improve its efficiency and ensures proper airflow.
- Filter Replacement: During the cleaning process, the technicians may recommend replacing the air filters if they are clogged or in poor condition. Clean filters help maintain good indoor air quality and optimize HVAC system performance.
- Sanitization and Deodorization: We offer additional services such as applying antimicrobial treatments or deodorizers to the air ducts. These treatments help reduce the presence of bacteria, mold, or unpleasant odors, creating a cleaner and fresher indoor environment.
- Final Inspection: After the cleaning process, 380 Companies will perform a final inspection to ensure that all areas have been properly cleaned and that the HVAC system is functioning correctly.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, give as a call us at 319-777-7380.